At Norsemen Klub International, the creation of lifelong friendship is a primary benefit of our organization. Our organization fulfills the need of members to belong to an extended family while distinguishing ourselves for the greatest usefulness in the causes of humanity, freedom, and dignity of an individual. Norsemen Klub membership encourages the highest and noblest form of manhood, aiding the less privilege and down-trodden humanity in its efforts to achieve higher social, economic and intellectual status.
Our membership is an exclusive higher institution male graduates called "Norsemen" with verifiable means of livelihood and with no racial, ethnic, tribal and religious considerations. Norsemen are professionals with proven integrity in their diverse fields of endeavor.
The philosophy of De Norsemen Kclub is embedded basically in its commitment to the fight against injustice which the less privileged usually suffer in the society. Norsemen believe in God, the brotherhood of man, love and justice. Its motto is ‘Duty is Duty’ better expressed as ‘Service to Humanity’ for better understanding by the general public. Its motto (Service to Humanity) is serving as the watchword for Norsemen in protecting the less privileged against injustice of any sort. Its purpose is to unite all people despite their tribes, tongue, and religion, and contribute towards the development of man in the society. It specifically aims to:
- Assist/encourage the underprivileged and vulnerable in the society
- Engage in activities that will promote and encourage responsible national development
- Initiate/participate in programs and activities organized by government and other agencies to support the development of young people, underprivileged and the oppressed, etc.
- Organize programs that will enhance societal awareness on the plight of young people
- Co-operate with other organizations with similar aims in reinforcing its own aims. This organization strives to personify and encourage three ideals:
- Acquire and disseminate information and knowledge through scholarship/educational programs
- Application of professional skills and the fostering of leadership qualities by promoting and advancing the welfare of humanity
- Fostering of non-discriminatory fellowship within its membership.
De Norsemen Kclub has a symbol expressed in its logo as two crossed axes which signify the instrument of fighting injustice and oppression and the crown on top of these two crossed axes represents victory; the ship embedded in the middle of the logo symbolizes the unity of purpose and brotherliness. Its colors are black, red and white which represent originality, consciousness, and purity respectively which Norsemen stand to uphold.